Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Root Xolo T1000

Hello Guyzz!! Thanx for your Such a Big Response of You'll by Downloading our OWN ANDROID APP and Visiting our Pages with such A GREAT PLEASURE!! Here I am with Another Rom for Our Xolo T100 Users on how To Root their Device which I Found on Xda and Just placed over to Get a direct Acess for You'll...

Hey Guyz.. Are You'll Using Xolo Q700 and would like to grant acees to all the Applications and Download Die Hard Battery Script for extending the Xolo's Capacity to increase its Battery..?? So you are at a Right Place.. I would show you how to root Xolo Q700 in very few Simple Steps..

Requirements:

Links:

This is permanent root. Does not disappear after reboot.

Procedure:
  1. Install all drivers.
  2. Go to settings -> Developer options -> USB debugging, and tick the box next to it.
  3. Connect phone to USB through computer.
  4. You should see a notification saying USB debugging connected.
  5. Extract the motochopper file and execute the file run.bat
  6. If you see a popup on screen asking to grant permission, click grant. Device will automatically reboot.
  7. After reboot, open the Super Su app and update binary.
  8. If you need busybox updated, you have to manually update it.
Done! You are now rooted!

UNROOT:-

To Unroot, open Supersu app and go to settings. Scroll down and click permanent unroot. After the app closes, reboot.

OR

Instructions:
  1. Copy the desired ROM zip into your external SD card.
  2. If you don't have a custom recovery, use CWM or TWRP.
  3. Boot into recovery by powering down your device and pressing 'Volume down + Power' buttons.
  4. Wipe data/factory reset. This should format your /data, /cache partitions.
  5. Format your /system partition as well.
  6. Now use the install zip option and navigate to your zip file.
  7. Reboot
Note:
  • Your install will take a while. Be patient.
  • After reboot, the first boot will also take a long time. Be patient and you should see the Google Android setup screen.
  • The Deodexed ROM doesn't have the FM app. Use Spirit FM or Spirit FM UL from Play Store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude itz quite tough.. Cn u find some othr easy way.??

Anonymous said...

Dude itz quite tough.. Cn u find some othr easy way.??

Your feedback is always appreciated.I'll try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
1. Make sure to click the Subscribe By Email link below the comment to be notified of follow up comments and replies and Get your Queries Resolved Faster.
2. Only English comments shall be Approved.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More