Hello Guyzz!! Thanx for your Such a Big Response of You'll by Downloading our OWN ANDROID APP and Visiting our Pages with such A GREAT PLEASURE!! Here I am with Another Rom for Our Xolo T100 Users on how To Root their Device which I Found on Xda and Just placed over to Get a direct Acess for You'll...
- Fully charged (above 50% just in case) phone.
- Android USB Drivers
- USB Debugging
- MotoChopper - All credits to original poster here: http://www.droid-life.com/2013/04/09...r-devices-too/
- Android USB Drivers here: http://developer.android.com/sdk/win-usb.html
- Motochopper here: http://www.mediafire.com/?f4lipgd1hh3jug2
- People having trouble with above USB drivers, try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=43981028
This is permanent root. Does not disappear after reboot.
- Install all drivers.
- Go to settings -> Developer options -> USB debugging, and tick the box next to it.
- Connect phone to USB through computer.
- You should see a notification saying USB debugging connected.
- Extract the motochopper file and execute the file run.bat
- If you see a popup on screen asking to grant permission, click grant. Device will automatically reboot.
- After reboot, open the Super Su app and update binary.
- If you need busybox updated, you have to manually update it.
UNROOT:-To Unroot, open Supersu app and go to settings. Scroll down and click permanent unroot. After the app closes, reboot.
- Copy the desired ROM zip into your external SD card.
- If you don't have a custom recovery, use CWM or TWRP.
- Boot into recovery by powering down your device and pressing 'Volume down + Power' buttons.
- Wipe data/factory reset. This should format your /data, /cache partitions.
- Format your /system partition as well.
- Now use the install zip option and navigate to your zip file.
- Your install will take a while. Be patient.
- After reboot, the first boot will also take a long time. Be patient and you should see the Google Android setup screen.
- The Deodexed ROM doesn't have the FM app. Use Spirit FM or Spirit FM UL from Play Store.